Saturday, March 29, 2014

Practicing the Blogging Thing

I've always wanted to share with others my writing, express my thoughts in an authentic way and have them relate to the readers as well as entertain. So I've heard if you can keep the reader's attention through entertainment and truth, you're on the right track!
I long to captivate my readers and hope to share wisdom through my experiences and own a sense of humor when faced with challenges. Sharing these types of moments will show truth, vunerabilty, and hopefully a connection to my audience. I can appreciate a good book, a great blog post or a well written poem. It's how the author opens themselves to the criticism that I respect. Maybe someday I'll have readers appreciating my thoughts, humor and criticisms. Happy writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment