1) My morning coffee: it's a creature comfort and I enjoy sipping my coffee throughout the morning hours. I heart my AeroPress too!
|A rich cup of coffee|
|Sunset in Key Largo, FL|
|Latest and most greatest!|
5) Waking up next to my husband: I'm a lucky girl
6) Finding a good fiction author: I just discovered Diane Setterfield and read The Thirteenth Tale. I'm not a huge reader, but when I can't put a book down, I call that a WIN-WIN. Looks like I'll be reading her only other novel, Bellman & Black soon!
7) Teaching yoga: This is always a great way to work on building my confidence and pushing my students physically. My last week in Marathon, FL I decided to teach five days in a row. I can't teach without bodies and they showed up! This picture below is from a donation-based class I organized. Another great reason for teaching - giving back to others.
|Students in Savasana|
9) Discovering a new IPA: I consider this exercising the tastebuds and visiting new breweries is a hobby of mine!
|Tasted the Jollie Ollie IPA - great breweries popping up nationwide (St. Pete's)!|
|IPA on the right|
|Lady Liberty State Park, NYC|
|Boston, MA Freedom Trail|
|Summer trip to AK|