Monday, October 21, 2013

Hello Blogging World

Hello Blogging World!

This is my first attempt at introducing myself to blogging. I'm not sure when I'll write or what I'll write, but I hope to share thoughts when the mood strikes. If I'm at all articulate, my thoughts may just spill out onto the electronic dairy effortlessly. I'm a fairly speedy typer with about 60wps - is that fast for today's standards? I'm also curious about how "today's standards" are defined. I'm not sure. Any thoughts?
I've begun to have a warped idea of what people perceive as today's standards too since my husband has, with dedicated effort, planted a Sailing into the Sunset Seed into my Old Brain subconscious. Maybe it was my deceased father's seed that has been passed onto my husband, giving him the responsibility to plant into my New Brain. It's slowly growing, generating an unfamiliar species that has yet to be discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment