Thursday, October 9, 2014

Ain't Nobody Got Time for That!

I write this sleepy post after our 11-hour sail into Provincetown, MA, just steps away from Cape Cod Bay, in a bay front condo that a family friend hooked us up with for the night. It's so wonderful to have connections. People are AWESOME! 

From the last two trips we've taken, in choppy or rolly swells, it was either myself or a guest that succumbed to the seasick monster...Ain't Nobody Got Time for That!



We had a wonderful visit in Gloucester & Boston and plan to write more on Friday after the swaying has stopped and we've given ourselves a good night's rest. 

The ocean is putting me under its spell as I write. I can't wait to see this place in the morning and squish sand betwixt my toes! 

Good night!
Nate & Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment