Sunday, May 17, 2015

No Job?!

Topic: If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question, 'what do you do'?

This question is difficult to answer when not job-focused. So often one of the first question you get when meeting someone new is: "what do you do?" Your response is usually in the form explaining what you do for Work. Many Americans are known and identified by their careers, so it's an easy question to answer, but take your career out of the equation and then answer the question. It takes some thinking, at least it has for me!

I love to cook for others and try new recipes. I meet new people to gain new perspective and hopefully make a new friend. I run, practice and teach yoga whenever I get the chance. I create things. I spend time with family and friends. I do believe I live the best life possible by remaining optimistic, taking chances, and being open to new opportunities. That's what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment